OMS-GR (Residence Administration)
OMS-GR is an integrated set of applications modules that provide administrative tools to operate residences. It comprises 4 distinct modules.
Residence module that defines the operations / administration of the residence
- Assign room/apartment types to each room/apartment available.
- Create a real-time room status report on availability.
- Define each room/apartment’s lease amount and included or available services
- Create basic and complimentary services
- Define pricing structure for services
- Security – Evacuation measures, Resident emergency contact list, Resident evacuation evaluation report
- Residence certification documentation
Resident module which is centric to defining each resident and their entire profile
- Create a new resident file
- Create and manage waiting list of residents
- Define and manage residents profiles
- Create and manage leases and associated services
- Define and manage the resident medical profile
- Billing and payments
- Select billable services
- Create and manage a contact list of responsible parties, family, emergency contacts, medical
- Routing report for resident emergency transfers to hospitals and institutions
- Specific condition report outlining nutritional, diet and allergies of all residents
- Billing, invoicing account status report
- Evacuation report
- Residents urgent contact list
- Define levels of access of users
- Define the residence and types of rooms / apartments
- Create lists of local services such as hospitals, clinics and government agencies
- Create lists of insurance companies including government.