NURSE CALL SYSTEM / EMERGENCY ALARM system (UL 1069 & UL 2560 listed)
NURSE CALL / EMERGENCY ALARM system is an avant-garde product based on the most recent information technologies.
The system consists of the following:
a) Interfaces for Residents:
These are the features activated by residents in case of an emergency or when help is requested . They are mainly the following:
- Pull Cord Wired (MRC – 1010)
- Pull Cord Wireless (MRC – 1012)
- Surface Mount Pull cord wireless (MRC -1014)
- Call Cord (MRC-1021)
- Call / Confirm Button Wired (MRC -1030)
- Call / Confirm Button Wireless (MRC -1032)
- Emergency Wireless bracelet, two call buttons (MRC-1035)
- Multi – channel emitter (MRC-1036)
- Inteli – Alert Pendant Communicator (MRC-1400)
- Bed Mat Sensor (MRC – 1040) *
- Chair Mat Sensor (MRC – 1041) *
- Floor Mat Sensor (MRC – 1042) *
- Bed Wetness Sensor (MRC – 1043) *
- Telephone IP (MRC – 1200)
- Bedside- Patient /resident station (MRC 1200-1)
- IP Phone-Intercom (MRC – 1200-2)
*Requires 1030 or 1032
Some of these features like the Pull Cords will also be installed in public areas (bath rooms, dining room, activity room etc.
b) Intelligent access gateways and servers:
1. The gateways are central components that detect all the activities form the residents features (pull cords, buttons, etc.)and then communicate them to the server. There are wired and wireless gateways.
2. The central servers: these servers are the main component of the system and they include the following servers:
2.1. Main Server: This server hosts the main application which manages all the functions of the system like sorting the calls, manage the events, communications, reports etc.
2.2. Application servers: This server handles the applications which enable to visualise the emergency calls, the resident data input (name, room number, priority level etc.), the activation or deactivation of the features, the programming of the different buttons and switches, etc.. It has also the ability to generate all the reports.
Depending on the nature of the installation the software of this server can work (be installed) on the main server as on hardware or as separate hardware.
The system includes the following products:
- Automated Event reminder & P.A. / Server (MRC – 3002)
- IP-PBX Communications Server (MRC – 3003)
- Switch -24 port PoE (MRC – 3004)
- Alarm Server / Nurse Call (MRC – 3010)
- Alert Server / Wander Alert (MRC – 3015)
- 96 Channel Access controller (wired) ( MRC – 3020)
- 24 Line digital I/O controller (MRC-3022)
- Gateway Controller –Wireless (MRC – 3040)
- IP Gateway (MRC-3050)
c) Reception of calls and confirmation:
This system provides information on the various events and the actions to be undertaken by the employees, the administration, the technical services and the control services.
It includes the following products:
- Paging system (MRC – 2020)
- Pagers (MRC – 2021)
- Other current features such as Smart Phones, portable phones etc.
- Panel Display (LED, LCD) (MRC -2030)
- DEL Corridor lights (MRC – 2040)
Supervision of the system
The MRC system is fully supervised 24/7. Any component or systems break down is automatically detected and forwarded electronically immediately to the technical personnel on site or off site, this includes internal wiring problems and wireless transmission. The communication of these events is forwarded to the MRC technicians (Central MRC) and /or to the technicians of the residence if applicable.